We’ve been running #CBsessions for three months now and have helped all types of businesses from artists to photographers, charities to schools. Offering free advice is an important part of being an ethical agency, and we wanted to spread that further. November’s #CBsessions is going to be a student special.
Free career advice for students
Sussex is home to some of the brightest and best tech and marketing students in the country. With fantastic universities behind them they have a great start post-grad, but how do they choose which path to take? We wanted to use this month’s drop in to demystify the (literally) 100’s of different types of jobs in our sector.
We’ll buy the coffee, you bring the questions
We’d love to welcome any student thinking about a career in digital to come and ask us your questions. Our drop-in is at Down to Earth Coffee in Hove 9-10.30am on Thursday the 15th of November. You can book a slot online, or just turn up on the day.
- Looking to be a website designer or UX expert?
- More into the backend development and coding?
- Are you a creative wondering how to get into branding and logo design?
- What’s it like working freelance?
- What are the best ways to get experience and exposure?
- How can you give your social/online presence a professional boost to get job ready?