The new year has not only brought us some definitely brisk temperatures but also a new set of tougher restrictions to get us through this Lockdown 3.0. Because of it, we are more passionate than ever to provide exposure for local charities that are trying their best to keep making our community a better place through the Creative Blend charity commitment.
About Sussex Wildlife Trust
This month, we are supporting Sussex Wildlife Trust, a local charity that has been championing wildlife and wild places in Sussex for 60 years, deepening people’s understanding of the beauty and importance of our natural world. Sussex Wildlife Trust wants to see Sussex rich in wildlife which is enjoyed, valued and protected by everyone.
But what exactly do they do?
- They manage over 30 nature reserves across Sussex for anyone to explore and enjoy.
- They act to protect the wildlife and the natural environment across Sussex.
- They create opportunities for people of all ages to learn about nature and connect with it through engaging events, lovely publications and really interesting courses!
- They conduct research that supports the conservation of nature in Sussex.
- They also engage with policymakers and other organisations to encourage positive change.
- They partner with local businesses that are passionate about supporting Sussex’s wildlife and natural environments.
Do good, feel good
The fact that enjoying the outdoors is great for our mental health is no big secret, but right now as we are all spending so much time at home, it appears like a vital necessity – and if you work from home, like us, a must for the weekend!
But enjoying our fascinating, rich ecosystem doesn’t have to be ‘just for the weekend’ – did you know Sussex Wildlife Trust also offer local businesses opportunities to help their staff connect with nature? Whether you are looking for staff engagement activities, green business advice or giving your staff the opportunity to take part in important conservation work – Sussex Wildlife Trust offers plenty of bespoke opportunities for local businesses to get involved.
By partnering with Sussex Wildlife Trust your business, your staff and your clients will be able to support local wildlife conservation and benefit from the joy and wellbeing this provides for everyone – It’s a win, win opportunity!