Charity is an important aspect of what we do at Creative Blend. We believe in doing business differently, so apart from helping our clients achieve fantastic results, our Team also invests some of their time to help charities excel – for free. We believe in inspiring, supporting and empowering their teams, helping them amplify their impact.
During the pandemic, many charities have been struggling to reach those in need, so instead of supporting two charities during 2020 we thought we could use some of our digital skills to support a different local charity every month. We believe this will help charities amplify their message to spread awareness about the help they can offer to our community.
Every year we select two charities and provide them with 10 hours of free services. These charities are selected for their great work and desire to have a better digital footprint, as well as:
- A real enthusiasm for digital
- Are already active digitally and have a desire to do it better
- Hold and cherish the same values & ethical beliefs we do
- Are lucky enough to have a top-level structure (for example a board, trustees or management) to help drive the project(s) forward
- Are small enough that our support will make a real difference and free up members of the team to concentrate on fundraising
- Focus on Brighton, Hove or Sussex.
We aim to make a big difference where it matters most. With our charity commitment, we’ve brought websites to life, made e-newsletters work harder and ensured events pages are user-friendly. This means more charities can help support people who really need it – and if we play even a small part in this, we’ve succeeded.
Does this sound like something that could help you?