Charity is an important aspect of what we do at Creative Blend. We believe in doing business differently, so apart from helping our clients achieve fantastic results, our Team also invests some of their time to help charities excel – for free. We believe in inspiring, supporting and empowering their teams, helping them amplify their impact.
Supporting local charities with their digital activities
Are you a Sussex-based charity looking to improve your digital activities? We are now offering our charity commitment services to 1 lucky local charity!
How our charity commitment works
This 2021 we are selecting one local charity that will receive 5 hours each month of free marketing services for 6 months. The CB charity of the year will be selected for their great work and desire to have a better digital footprint, as well as:
- A real enthusiasm for digital
- Are already active digitally and have a desire to do it better
- Hold and cherish the same values & ethical beliefs we do
- Are lucky enough to have a top-level structure (for example a board, trustees or management) to help drive the project(s) forward
- Are small enough that our support will make a real difference and free up members of the team to concentrate on fundraising
- Focus on Brighton, Hove or Sussex.
We aim to make a big difference where it matters most. With our charity commitment, we’ve designed websites for the Real Talk Grassroots Suicide Prevention campaign, provided regular digital training for the Whoopsadaisy Team or supported the Little Green Pig Team with their fundraising campaigns. This means more charities can help support people who really need it and if we play even a small part in this, we’ve succeeded.
Does this sound like something that could help you?