COMMITED TO SUPPORTING CHARITIES IN SUSSEX
How our charity commitment works
Charity is an important aspect of what we do at Creative Blend. We believe in doing business differently, so apart from helping our clients achieve fantastic results, every month we give some of our time to help charities excel – for free. We believe in inspiring, supporting and empowering others, helping those with less resources amplify their impact.
The CB charity of the year is selected for their great work and desire to have a better digital footprint, as well as:
- A real enthusiasm for digital
- Are already active digitally and have a desire to do it better
- Hold and cherish the same values & ethical beliefs we do
- Are lucky enough to have a top-level structure (for example a board, trustees or management) to help drive the project(s) forward
- Are small enough that our support will make a real difference and free up members of the team to concentrate on fundraising
- Focus on Brighton, Hove or Sussex.
We aim to make a big difference where it matters most. With our charity commitment, we’ve designed websites for the Real Talk Grassroots Suicide Prevention campaign, provided regular digital training for the Whoopsadaisy Team or supported the Little Green Pig Team with their fundraising campaigns. This means more charities can help support people who really need it and if we play even a small part in this, we’ve succeeded.
Does this sound like something that could help you?
Need an application form?
Previous charities we've helped include:
We have loved working with Creative Blend over the past year and with their help we now have a brand new website that we are thrilled with! Due to their professionalism and skill we have continued to find other ways to keep working with them even after the new website was finished.