Charity is an important aspect of what we do at Creative Blend. We believe in doing business differently, so apart from helping our clients achieve fantastic results, we also invest 120 hours of our time every year to help charities excel. We believe in inspiring, supporting and empowering their teams, helping them amplify their impact.
How do we do this? Every year we select two charities and provide them with 10 hours of free services. These charities are selected for their great work and desire to have a better digital footprint, as well as:
- A real enthusiasm for digital
- Are already active digitally and have a desire to do it better
- Hold and cherish the same values & ethical beliefs we do
- Are lucky enough to have a top-level structure (for example a board, trustees or management) to help drive the project(s) forward
- Are small enough that our support will make a real difference and free up members of the team to concentrate on fundraising
- Focus on Brighton, Hove or Sussex.
We aim to make a big difference where it matters most. With our charity commitment, we’ve brought websites to life, made e-newsletters work harder and ensured events pages are user-friendly. This means more charities can help support people who really need it – and if we play even a small part in this, we’ve succeeded.
Does this sound like something that could help you?