This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you. It applies to all products and services, and instances where we collect your personal data.
This privacy notice applies to personal information processed by or on behalf of Creative Blend Limited.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time by updating this page in order to reflect changes in the law and/or our privacy practices. We encourage you to check this privacy notice for changes whenever you visit our website. https://creative-blend.co.uk/
- What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
Personal information that we’ll process in connection with all of our products and services, if relevant, includes:
- Personal and contact details, such as title, full name, contact details and contact details history
- Your date of birth, gender and/or age
- Your nationality, if needed for the product or service
- Products and services you have purchased or enquiries made about products & services
- Marketing to you and analysing data, including history of those communications, whether you open them or click on links, and information about products or services we think you may be interested in, and analysing data to help target offers to you that we think are of interest or relevance to you.
- What is the source of your personal information?
We’ll collect personal information from the following general sources:
- From you directly, via our online forms and or phone conversations
- Information generated about you when you use our products and services
- What do we use your personal data for?
We use your personal data, including any of the personal data listed in section 1 above, for the following purposes:
- To make automated decisions on whether to offer you a product or service
- To perform and/or test the performance of, our products, services and internal processes
- To improve the operation of our business
- To follow guidance and best practice under the change to rules of governmental and regulatory bodies
- For management and auditing of our business operations including accounting
- To monitor and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff (see below)
- For market research and analysis and developing statistics
- For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services. We’ll send marketing to you by email, social media and digital channels (for example, using Facebook Custom Audiences and Google Custom Match). Offers may relate to any of our products and services as well as to any other offers and advice we think may be of interest
- To provide personalised content and services to you, such as tailoring our products and services, our digital customer experience and offerings, and deciding which offers or promotions to show you on our digital channels
- To develop new products and services and to review and improve current products and services
- To comply with legal and regulatory obligations, requirements and guidance
- To provide insight and analysis of our customers both for ourselves helping us improve products or services, or to assess or improve the operating of our businesses
- To facilitate the sale of one or more parts of our business
- What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal ?
We rely on the following legal bases to use your personal data:
Where it is needed to provide you with our products or services, such as:
- a) All stages and activities relevant to managing the product or service including enquiry, application, administration and management of accounts
- b) For some of our profiling and other automated decision making to decide whether to offer you a product and/or service
- Where it is in our legitimate interests to do so, such as:
- a) To perform and/or test the performance of, our products, services and internal processes
b) To follow guidance and recommended best practice of government and regulatory bodies
c) For management and audit of our business operations including accounting
d) To carry out monitoring and to keep records of our communications with you and our staff (see below)
e) For market research and analysis and developing statistics
f) For direct marketing communications and related profiling to help us to offer you relevant products and services
g) For some of our profiling and other automated decision making
- With your consent or explicit consent:
- a) For some direct marketing communications
b) For some of our profiling and other automated decision making
- How and when can you withdraw your consent?
Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us using the details below.
- For how long is your personal information retained by us?
Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information based on the following criteria:
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you
- What are your rights under data protection laws?
Here is a list of the rights that all individuals have under data protection laws. They don’t apply in all circumstances. If you wish to use any of them, we’ll explain at that time if they are engaged or not. The right of data portability is only relevant from May 2018.
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed
- The right to object to processing of your personal information
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information
- The right to have your personal information erased (the ?right to be forgotten?)
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (?data portability?)
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office which enforces data protection laws: https://ico.org.uk/. You can contact us using the details below.
- Your right to object
You have the right to object to certain purposes for processing, in particular to data processed for direct marketing purposes and to data processed for certain reasons based on our legitimate interests. You can contact us by going to the Contact Us section of our website to exercise these rights.
- What are your marketing preferences and what do they mean?
We may use your home address, phone numbers, email address and social media or digital channels (for example, Facebook, Google and message facilities in other platforms) to contact you according to your marketing preferences. You can stop our marketing at any time by contacting us using the details below or by following the instructions in the communication.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, or if you wish to exercise your rights, you can contact us by going to the Contact Us section of our website.