We believe in helping you be more in control
They say give a man a fish you feed him for a day… We believe the same thing when it comes to digital training, it’s part of our approach to ethical marketing.
Our experts can either come to your business, or we can welcome you here in Hove. Our training sessions are perfect if you feel you need a skills top-up. They are about bite-sized learning, that is actionable and relevant. Before any training session, we will review your current activity so we can maximise and tailor our time together, we know you’re busy people.
Social Media Training
From how to make social media management more efficient, to investigating paid social’s power to target a relevant audience. We believe in learning by doing and we will tackle all your questions until you know the tricks that can make social work harder for you. Each training session is bespoke but topics may include:
- Setting a streamlined strategy
- Paid advertising and how it can help your business
- How to set up a social dashboard that can save you time and not miss a thing
- Free design tools to create professional branded content quickly (including video).
Email Marketing Training
We know email marketing can be a great channel when done well. Each training session is bespoke but topics may include:
- Defining the role of your email marketing
- How automation can help your customer service
- Landing pages that convert
- Tricks to help grow your list
WordPress & SEO Training
So you have your shiny new website… what now? We offer tutorials on your new WordPress site, equipping you with all you need to know about making copy, image and content updates yourself. We will also leave you feeling empowered to tackle the ongoing SEO of new site content yourselves. Topics may include:
- Navigation, updating the menu & adding new pages
- Adding and editing content and copy
- Links best practice
- Identifying keywords to target and how to put this into action where it counts for SEO.
Google Analytics Training
Looking to understand how visitors use your website or which of your campaigns is worth investing more in? Our Google Analytics training will help you understand the data behind your website and set you up an at-a-glance dashboard to keep an eye on all the metrics that matter most to your business.
The session was really inspiring and informative. It set me on the right track and I feel able to use the guidelines to take things forward.
-Bex Campbell | Rebecca Campbell Photography